Multi-story Tenant Space Exhaust Shaft with 2HR Fire Rating Through Floor Penetration
304/316/441 Stainless Steel Inner wall, 3” fiber insulation, aluminized/304/316 steel outer wall
- All portions of the fire rated shaft shall be LaundryFab Model ‘PSS-Z3’, UL 2221 – ‘Standard for Tests of Fire Resistive Grease Duct Enclosure Assemblies’ and ISO-6944-1:2015 ‘Fire Containment Ventilation Ducts’ as well as the International Mechanical Code.
- The factory fabricated shaft shall be constructed of 20 ga. Aluminized steel with 3” fiber insulation. Each section including a penetration shall include a factory fabricated 22” subduct riser.
- Field fabricated rated shafts shall include a single wall liner including factory fabricated subducts as well as calculations verifying the correct dimensions and pressure losses in the system to meet the factory fabricated pressure losses.
- The DEF Exhaust Fan shall have a galvanized steel housing and be rated for outdoor use. The fan shall be Type B Spark resistant and the impeller shall be dynamically balanced backward inclined/curved constructed in 5052 aluminum.
- The fan shall be powered in accordance to Section 909 of the International Building Code.
- The L100 pressure-based control system shall be monitored in an approved location and shall initiate an audible alarm when fan is not in operation.
- The High-Rise Exhaust Systems designed for clothes dryer exhaust shall include a lint collector system integrated to the L100 controller.
Save time and money with our stock of B-vent, special gas vent, polypropylene, pressure stack, barometric dampers, aztech flashing, and pizza oven fans. Get your system layout today with a Texas Draft Stamp of Approval.
Boilers Have Changed, Shouldn’t Your Combustion Air System?
Pressure Air Systems from US Draft Co only provides the air needed for the
mechanical room, saving energy! Contact us to size your system.
Call: (800) 218-1990
Venting solutions, services and stocking.
120 S. Sylvania Ave, Suite A
Fort Worth, TX 76111
Open Office Hours
Mon-Fri: 7am - 4pm
Get in Touch